WORKING at HEIGHT SAFETY
Purpose:This training is designed to provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to work safely at heights suitable for those working in the mining and resources industry, and the building and construction industry.
Outcomes: As a result of attending this course, participants will:
- Gain knowledge of OHS, legislation relating to working at heights
- Able to identify and control hazards
- Understand job planning and resources required, access and egress; fall arrest systems and PPE
- Work confidently and competently at heights.
Pre-requisite: There are no pre requisites for this course.
- Planning on working at heights
- Basic safety when working at heights
- Mechanical plant for supporting personnel
- Safety when working on roofs
- Safety mesh & safety nets
- Fall protection systems/safety harness
- Other areas to consider.
Certification: Barron International will issue Certificate of Training in Working At Heights Safety for successful participants.
Method of Training: Training will be carried out in accordance with the code of practice for working safely at heights, closed by written assessments.
Maximum participants: 12 persons
Accrediting Body: PT BARRON Int.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Validity: 3 Years
Course Venue: Bogor
Investment Course: Rp. 3.000.000,-
See more on our schedule
There are no scheduled dates for this course at this time. If you would like to attend this course please contact us at +622517538490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date that suits your needs
Brochure & Registration
Registration in Bogor