HELIDECK ASSISTANT COURSE
Purpose: This course is designed to provide the knowledge, skills and understanding for persons employed as Offshore Helideck Assistants, and whom are required to assist the HLO in conducting safe and effective Helideck Operations.
Pre-requisite: Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be deemed competent to work as a Helideck Assistant within Indonesia.
- Safety Regulation and Heliport/Helideck Knowledge
- Helicopter Knowledge
- Helicopter Fire Fighting (HRFF)
- Ground Handling/Passenger and Cargo Handling
- Helicopter Refueling
- Lifeboat deployment
- HDA Responsibilities
- Progress evaluation/Competence.
Investment Cost Includes:
- Transportation to & from our pick up point in Bogor and training center (where applicable)
- Transportation between the training center and hotel (where applicable)
- Student workbook
- Usage of all required training equipment & required PPE including: – Certificate/ID card – Lunch.
Certification: All persons who successfully complete the course based on the performance standards will receive:
- A Certificate in HDA from PT BARRON International; and
- A laminated wallet course qualification card.
Maximum participants: 12 persons
Accrediting Body: PT BARRON Int.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Validity: 3 Years
Course Venue: Bogor
See more on our schedule
There are no scheduled dates for this course at this time. If you would like to attend this course please contact us at +622517538490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date that suits your needs.
Brochure & Registration
Registration in Bogor
Other Course Dates