BASIC OFFSHORE SAFETY INDUCTION EMERGENCY TRAINING
Purpose: To provide participant with survival and emergency training in order to prepare them for an emergency in an offshore environment.
Pre-requisite: Participants must hold a valid and current medical certificate in accordance with: If non-marine industry personnel – Industry Standards If marine industry personnel – As per SOLAS chapter 9.
- Basic Fire Fighting theory.
- Practical uses of fire extinguishers, fire blanket, oil fire & gas fire.
- Basic Life Support & CPR.
- Hazard of over water operations.
- Pre ditching drills.
- Surface abandonment.
- Underwater escape from SWET’s.
- Sea Survival skills and techniques.
- Water rescue technique and equipments.
Certification: Barron International will issue Certificate of Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training for successful participants.
Method of Training: Combined theory and practical completed with performance assessment.
Maximum participants: 16 persons.
Accrediting Body: PT BARRON Int.
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Validity: 3 Years
Course Venue: Bogor
See more on our schedule
There are no scheduled dates for this course at this time. If you would like to attend this course please contact us at +622517538490 or email email@example.com to arrange a date that suits your needs
Brochure & Registration
Registration in Bogor