ADVANCED FIRE FIGHTING
Purpose: This course is designed to provide fire training for persons designated as fire team members both onshore and offshore. Participants will gain the knowledge required to respond safely and effectively to a fire.
Pre-requisite: Participants shall hold Basic Fire Fighting certificate and sufficient experience in onshore/offshore operations.
- Selecting and using firefighting equipment
- Extinguishing fire and/ or securing an area in specific environments
- Locating and handling casualties
- Using breathing apparatus and associated equipment
- Firefighting tactics and strategy
- Multiple storey firefighting
- Search and rescue
Certification: BARRON International will issue Certificate of Training in Advanced Fire Fighting for successful participants.
Method of Training: Combined theory and practical completed with assessment.
Maximum participants: 15 persons
Accrediting Body: PT BARRON Int.
Course Duration: 3 Days
Course Validity: 3 Years
Course Venue: Bogor
See more on our schedule
There are no scheduled dates for this course at this time. If you would like to attend this course please contact us at +622517538490 or email email@example.com to arrange a date that suits your needs
Brochure & Registration
Registration in Bogor
Other Course Dates