Purpose: This course is designed for participants to gain the necessary knowledge required to pass work safe examination to obtain a certificate of competency.
Pre-requisite: Participants shall hold Intermediate Rigging/Slinging certificate and sufficient experience in offshore rigging operations prior taking this training.
- Steel erection
- Particular hoist
- Placement of pre-cast concrete
- Safety nets and static lines
- Mast climbers
- Perimeter safety screens and shutters
- Cantilevered crane loading platforms
- Rigging cranes, conveyers, dredgers and excavators
- Tilt – slabs
- Dual lift
Certification: Barron International will issue Certificate of Training in Intermediate Rigging/Slinging for successful participants
Duration: 3 days
Method of Training: Combined theory and practical with performance and written assessment.
Maximum participants: 12 persons