Purpose: This course is designed for participants to gain the necessary knowledge to plan, prepare & complete basic rigging work.
Pre-requisite: Participants must have sufficient experience in offshore rigging operations.
- Steel erection
- Particular hoist
- Placement of pre-cast concrete
- Safety nets and static lines
- Mast climbers
- Perimeter safety screens and shutters
- Cantilevered crane loading platforms
- Rigging Cranes, conveyers, dredgers and excavators
- Tilt – slabs
- Dual lifts
- Rigging of gin poles and sheer legs
- Flying foxes and cableways
- Guyed derricks and structures
- Suspended scaffold and fabricated hung scaffolds
Certification: Barron International will issue Certificate of Training in Rigging/Slinging for successful participants
Duration: 3 days
Method of Training: Classroom theory sessions followed by practical assessment.
Maximum participants: 12 persons